( Sleepy Mood!!)
Nowadays, I'm feeling so sleepy due to drowsiness of the medicine that I take for my FLU!
Yes! I'm down with flu again.. I've bad immune system right??
I feel like going for a swim now!! But too bad, swimming pool is closed now....
Yep! Will be catching up with SPYS on this upcoming Saturday! We will be going to Sentosa!! It had been Years ever since we last when together!! Am I Right??? hahas!
Oh ya, My 3 months probation ENDED! So happy.. I have a secured job now!!
I feel like shopping!! I want a new wallet/purse , Sandals, Wedges/Heel, Sweater.. >..<
Is the drink Choya nice?? Maybe I should buy one small bottle to try. hahas!!
My House is SO MESSY Now! Need to pack.. Need to throw all the rubbish or trash out of my house... so much junk everywhere.. =C tsk.
I miss him so much now..
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu