Ohayo!~
I'm back to post my blog. I am more and more lazy to update my blog now..
"What to do!" (don't worry, i will still updated!) hahas ..
Okay Drag Back to Last Week!
24 October 2010 Yet, Another Sunday I never meet Dear dear as Not free..
25 October 2010Working .. Didn't know today is the last day of my work.. I worked till 5pm and go home.. =D
26 October 2010 - 31 October 2010Slacked at home.. and also never meet dear dear too as he not free..
1 November 2010 - 3 November 2010Slacked at home =D
4 November 2010Meet up with SPYS
5 November 2010FRIDAY!~ It is a Public HOLIDAY!~ Hurray
Go to Bf house..
In the Evening, we went to Tampine mall to watch movie..
At 7.15pm we watched PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2
At 9.10pm we watched MEGAMIND
Both Movie are nice=D
6 November 2010Slacked at HOME!
7 November 2010Sunday! Went to Bf house in the afternoon. We didn't go out. We watch Harry Potter : Order of the Phoenix Part 1 together =D then I took taxi home =D
HOME SWEET HOME!
8 November 2010 - 11 November 2010SLACK at HOME!
12 November 2010MY father, Sister and I went to Funan IT mall to buy Internet ROUTER!
Hurry now my Internet is fast then before..
13 November 2010My sister and I went to AFA 2010 at Suntec Convection Hall 401 =D
After which, we went to Marnia square to eat Sakae Sushi =D
And home sweet home
14 November 2010Deardear is not FREE~ =( stay at home today.. =D
Dear, IMYTTM!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu