"Mushi mushi"It Is Fun Today!!!! =)Cece went out in the afternoon at around 1.45pm and took cab to Deardear House!! I reached his place at 2.24pm! Slacked, watched tv and played computer together till around 5.20pm?? Off we headed to Tampines!!!! We watched 7.15pm (The losers) Movie at Century Square! Oh my, The popcorn selled at Century Square movie stall is NICE! IT is the Nicer popcorn that I ever eat. your mouth will never feel dry.. hmmm, I want to eat again if can! hahas
Back to topic, after movie, We went to eat Popeye!! Aww, Nicenice.. 2nd time eat popeye HOHO! after eaing took cab back to MY HOME LAND! Wonder at this time ,deardear had reached home??? Hmmm, soon? maybe really soon.....
Anyway, I haven updated my sidebar for a long time... =x I will updated my blog sidebar once I had my own pc/lappy OR If I feel too.... LOL.
OFF TO BATH! Ciaos.
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu