Hello Peoples!♥Beloved BF,
I gave you every inchs and ounces of my loves to you....
I had gradually fall for you deeply..
I had 3 words in my mind..
I Love You ♥, Dear! It was a monotonous day. I slack and slack at home the whole day. I feel like going out, but, somewhere inside me, I feel like slack and idle around at home!!
I did some online searching on HTC phone awhile ago, found out that HTC HD2 and HTC Desire is Nice. Both phones had the application/ specification that I want. Should I get it now or later? Buy laptop/PC 1st then Phone? Or Phone then laptop/PC??
I suddenly had the though of not buy laptop/PC. Due to low on cash to buy laptop/PC, I feel like going to HP service centre to Fix my dead HP Laptop. Should I? If I fix it will be going to cost around 500++ to 600++ dollar. Expensive! I believe I should wait for a while and think which choice is better...
Been wondering, Is 2010 a good year for me????? I wonder do other people also think of this?
What is your answer?? I can only answer this question only when 2010 is going to end, so I had reflect back whether it is good or bad or normal year!!
Time check, It is 6.09pm now. Sunday, you still left 5hours 9 minutes before Monday came!!!!
Just realised that this is the 1st time I did a nice post myself, using basic English structure. Normally, I will just anyhow make a post, or short form posts. hahas
Lastly, I ♥ you, Dear!
- - - - - - - - - - Post ended here! - - - - - - - - - -
Clara {L} : Yea, It had been so long since we last chat. Okay, Let find one day meet up and hyper. =)
R: Hello Rachel, Wow, that nice. hahas Jy in your poly assignment =)
Monica: Thanks you for your tagged.
Cindy: Hello, I am fine. =)
Jenny: Hello, I am fine. =)
`xuannn: Thanks! I will. =)
Jessica: Hello, Thanks and your welcome.
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu