Hello!Let Rewind times!29 April to 1 May 2010I went to work with my sister on 30 April and 1 May but alone on 29 April. I was given a short briefing on how to approach and recommended the products to customer. All I can say was, A job as a sales is not that easy. You had to approach and talk to the customer. You also need to know your product well. You can't sit and only can stand till the end of the day (does not include break). I was glad that my sister accompany me on the next day after my 1st day of work.
Now I know that the job as a sales is not my cup of tea. =)
3rd May 2010In the late morning, I went to Dear's house 1st. At around 3pm, we went to Tampines.
Ohh, The chicken tender and the bread at Popeye @ Century Square is Nice.. =)
We watch IP Man 2 and Iron Man 2 yesterday!! Haha.. Both movies are Nice.
After movie, we took Mrt and Lrt home! We had a wonderful day yesterday!!!
How I wish, I had a personal PC!!!!
Ciaos
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu