Hello!This few days I am wondering what laptop to buy. Ohh, Check the specification of details of HP and Asus brand.. Finally, a brochure meet my eyes!! I must waited for Daddy is free one day around this week or next week and we will be heading down to check it availability.
Soon, Most of my friends will be heading to their Poly soon. Maybe I will be working too.. Looking for jobs that is related from what I had studies. Who can recommend or advise me? I am just a ITE graduate from electronic engineering.
I am waiting for a reply now. waiting waiting waiting......
Sudden had an urge to MAKEOVER my room.. Hmmm, currently doing quite a lot of research.. Wahaha.. Maybe 1 year later?? Maybe 3 years later?? Maybe No? LOL! I will never know.
Ohh, Deardear DaJie had give birth to a Daughter yesterday? or the day before.. aiyah saw her photo on facebook, It is so cute.. hahas..
Hmmm, Shall not post any longer... ciaos
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu