Hello!Miss Dear dear voice,
Ohh how I wish he sing me a song NOW! LOL =x Madly..I am going to change my blog songs Soon! I going to add in LJJ 林俊杰Songs ( 100 days Album ) hahas...
Count down!! 13 more Days, I am going to enter The Age of "2"0, It is also the mark of ending the age of "1"9!!!!!! Muahaha..
I had been thinking about the small mistake I had make that make me really regret now! I hope I can changed the time and edited the Option that I had made! Really hope they will accept me now! =) If not I think I will wait till next year....
Ohh...Tomorrow, My brother will be going to his school for Orientation.. Hmm, WIll it be fun? Maybe... =)
Hmmm, Going to drink my Lychee MOGU MOGU Juice soon! Hahas =)
Just now went out with my Slibing to eat breakfast and brought fruits , bread and Masks! HOHO...
Okay, CIAOS
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu