Konnichiwa こんにちは ,Saturday, 30 January 2010.I cabbed down to Dear house on Saturday. I reached his house at around 3.25pm.
At around 7pm, we decided to go out. Dear Mummy, drived us to Alujuni Mrt Station. From there, we took Mrt to Boon lay.. =)
We reached Jurong point at around 8.05pm. We went to Cinema to brought movie tickets (Sherlock Holmes) first, after which, We went to Fish & co and eat...
Yipeee, 8.55pm reached, Our show had started. We went to watched at around 9.10pm...
After the show had end, We took Mrt and Lrt back home..
Happy !
Sunday, 31 January 2010.Woke up at 6am, Prepared myself to work..
The work ended at around 1pm. We went to eat together after work.
Hoho.. The food is nice.
We reached home at arounf 3.30pm yesterday.
At 8pm, My sister and I went to Bukit panjang plaza to shop around.
We went home at around 9.30pm! =)
Yipee. No school, as school had fire outbreak!
Monday, 1 Febuary 2010.Yep, Fire outfire had occurred in our school yesterday. It was on the News.
Ohh, my friend told me that we will be having retest. As, Our test that is held on last wednesday like been burned away?? I am going to be dead . Why? As I had forgotten about the chapter!!!! Hope we had no retest!!!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu