Hello!!!Just came Online. Yipeee!! I am so Happy!
Oh, wow! School end quite early today. It ended at 11.10am =) Nicenice..
I called and meet up with My Sister at Bukit Panjang Plaza to have our lunch. We had our lunch at KOPITIAM. After that, we went home and reached home at around 1.30pm..
At around 6.21pm, Dear called me.. After that, I prepared myself and GO OUT! =)
~~~~~> Off to his House! Yipeee...
I Slacked at His House from 7.12pm till 10.45pm and I taxi.ed Home!
I reached Home at 11.04pm.
It was a Fun, Happy, Good , Nice, & Cold ( The air in the Taxi is so cold!!) today!
Yipeee, Tomorrow I will be going to His Da Jie house to Celebrate her son Birthday! =) hahas.
Got to go to sleep soon, So tiring!!
Ciaos!
Reply to Angels0uL: Thanks for Tagging me!
I had Quit Maple. Erm, I don't know what is the reason too.
But, It just that I don't have the motivation to Login to Maple like What I used to have last time.Maybe This is why I quit Maple. =)
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu