Hello!I had a tiring morning today!Hard to wake up early today. My lesson was supposed to start at 8am, I just finished prepared. 8.15am Rushed to take bus. Around 9.10am, I reached class. Around 50mins left before calculus lesson ended. =x LATE. But Teacher is nice to mark our attendance 1.. As we had present for his lesson.. =)
Wireless Communicating networking (WCN) lesson was all about past year paper! Copy the answer that teacher had go through with us, when he write on the white board...
Released at 11.30am! =) home sweet home!
Feeling like doing what I want sometime.
But My ideas was Pulled back to the back of my mind.
As I knew, it was impossible for me to do what I want!
BORED NOW, Will had my nap Later! =)
I LIKES MY SNEAKER'S !Reply:Nadia: Okay, I will relink you as soon as possible.
Michelle:
Hello! Happy New year!
Yep, Finally my parent had saw him. Now my relative also know him too.. =) hahas
Cheers! Hope to see you asap! =)
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu