Yipeee 2 more months to One year! Count down count down.. =)Hello.Review on 24-1-2010 (Sunday)I woke up at around 9.30am++. Prepared to Dear dear house. I reached his house at around 12.03+ pm. Spent my Sunday with him and his family yesterday!!
Yipee! Aden is Cute. He kissed on my cheek yesterday! hoho. Around 6 times?? Hmm, happy.
I took cab home at around 10.09pm, reached home at around 10.49pm. =)
TodayI was so tired today. Sleepy!
Arggghhhh.. CNY is coming soon... We haven go see and buy Sofa,T-shirt,Shoes.
We haven even finish packing and cleaning the house!!! ROARRRRR!
Tomorrow, Engineering courses will have team building. Play games.. I don't feel like going. Most probably, I won't go to school tomorrow. Lazy to go to school just to play games ... And I don't like, I rather had lesson.
Ohh, What shoes should I buy? hmmm.. Let see.
Ciaos
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu