Yepyep!!
HELLO!~I want to watch anime and my drama
ANIME!~
- Dance In The Vampire Bund ep 2
- Ladies vs Butlers! ep2
DRAMA!~
- Koishite Akuma ( http://www.mysoju.com/koishite-akuma/ ) Jap D
- ROMES ( http://www.mysoju.com/romes/ ) Jap D
- Tamna the Island ( http://www.mysoju.com/tamna-the-island/ ) Kor D
...........................................
Back to the topic!!~
I had quite sad that I am still unwell.. Due to I am having FLU now, It going to be almost 2 week soon.. I hope I will be in PINK OF HEALTH ASAP!~
I'm sad to say that.. I had change to be a vegetarian for this few week, after I am well I wont be a vegetarian!~ roarrr!~
Tsktsk.. I think I wont be able to find Dear dear this few days/ this week. As I'm sick now, thus I dont want to go out. As I know that my body cant take it.
Hahas
SHALL END MY POST!~
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu