Oh, I just woke up not long ago..
I like 3.30am of date 29 January 2010.
Deardear had texted to me a message to me.
The content is... ( only He and I know) wahaha..
We texted together for around 1 hours, we went to sleep again... =x
Arghh, I want my white colour Giordano Clothes.. But must wait till my sister to choose what colour she want. ( As 2nd pieces is at 10 dollar)
Yesterday, After school at around 2pm, I met up with my sister at Lot one.
We went to do some errand works then at 3pm. We went to eat at Pizza hut.
Chicken Haven Pasta, Bake rice, Garlic bread, chocolated cake ( all from student menu)
We shared the side dishes together!!! (garlic bread and cake.)
After our lunch at Pizza hut, we went to Giordana to buy clothes. Brought 1 clothes each. Hahas
I want to watch the movie ' TOOTH FAIRY' it look like a nice and funny ...
sian, Later going to clean the window, If not my mummy will nag at me. Hoho.
ciaos.
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu