Hurray!
I will be going to school Tomorrow! Happy!
Okay. Just now went to Bukit Panjang Plaza to have my Lunch. I ate Meat congree. We went back home at around 4.45pm. At around 6pm, Went to Senja Clinic to take My mc, I forgot to ask the Doctor to Give me Mc so I ask them to give me Mc for today. ( By the way, The doctor should give me, But he didnt. As is a Dai Li Yi shen ) =) LOL!
Anyway, I am glad that I am finally well. Going to be Pink of health soon. All thanks to the Sick, I had slim down abit... Lawls.
Congrats My brother on getting his O lvl result. Hope he get to his dream course...
Yeap. I need to offline soon. I miss my Dear a lot. Wonder when I will be meeting him this week! arghh.. Misses him a lot..
By the way, Thanks Joone for Caring me =) Thanks A lot, Hope we can meet up soon. Take care! =)
I had found a skin that I like, Hope Yii can help me edit =) hahas. I need her help as I am a noob in editing the skin!!!! =( hahahs
Ciao's Off to sleep!
Reply:Rachel: Ur welcome =)
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu