Friday 8 January 2010Hello!
I went to school in the morning at 7 O'clock. Had WCN lesson from 8am till 10.43am. I went to find my friend (Vera) , her classmate , me and Nina Chat for a while till 11.15am. I decided to find my Parent and my slibling at Bukit batok. I took bus 963 to bukit batok . I took my luch with my family. Help daddy to look after his things till daddy is done. Home sweet home at around 5pm..
HOME. Ever since I took the medicine in the morining(9am), I keep yawn and feeling so sleepy!!!! Thus, I when to sleep for a while at 6pm-7pm! wake up eat DINNER! I eat 4 table spoon of rice and soup!!!! 10pm Medicine again. I watched Tv, anime and Play facebook till 10.30pm. 11pm went to my bed. Sleep at 11.15pm yesterday! YAY!
This is all I remember..
Saturday 9 January 2010Yosh!
I found a few of nice song that is sing by Matsushita Yuya.
- Foolish foolish
- Negai ga Kanau Nara
- Honesty
- Last Snow
Ciaos.
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu