Tuesday 8 December 2009YEA, No school!
Woke up late (Woke up at 11am), Nobody was at home!
I was bored to death! What to do? I spend my whole day rotting at home....
On the laptop,and Play Facebook. Let the games Run itself, and where am I, and what I wad doing while the games wad running??? I was at the kitchen doing DUMPLING! =)
I made a lots of dumplings, as I buy 2 packet of dumpling skin! hahahs
In the end, My family end the dumpling for dinner as there is a lot of dumpling!
hahas. Dumpling rock! Nice nice!
Wednesday 9 December 2009Wednesday school life was as usual!
Went to school in the morning. Having Calculus Lesson in the morning!! OMG, I don't know how to do calculus!
Went home at around 12pm, As Wcn teacher released us 30 minutes early from lesson!!
My sister is coming back to Today!!!! Hoho! Don't know what she buy at there! She only tell me she brought 2 thing on her 1st day of the trip, Rest, I am not sure! Hope she come home soon! =) hehe...
I shall end my post here!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu