Hello!
Today I woke up at 9.30am...
Wash up , Prepared, and get Ready to go out together with Sister (Joanne).
11am went to Spec shop at Teck Whye Lane, Make my spectacle lens and take my contact lens.
At around 12.30pm++ , we went to Bukit Batok driving centre to get our self enrolled.
Yepyep, I am so happy! hahas Maybe can learn with my sister! =)
OMG! Must read and study the book soon.. So as to get myself prepared! =) hahas......
Maybe within this week I will go topup my card and then book =)
Yepyep, I like the weather today! As, It is raining nw! Hohoho...
Lalalalalas........
I am hungry now! I want noodle with soup for my dinner! (example: Fish ball soup!) hahahas
Hope Mummy will buy for me when she came home from NUH( visit father de worker) hahas =) If nt I will eat maggie mee! =x
Ciaos!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu