Hello!Review for yesterday!Woke up early in the morning at around 5.30am.
Prepared and help Daddy and Mummy for awhile and went out at 7am.
Took Mrt and then Bus to Deardear house. At around 8am, I reached his house. Saw Deardear Da-Jie and his son,Aden went they came in the afternoon. Oh, He is so cute... Hahas. At the end of the day, Dear and his er-jie send and drove me home. I reached home at around 12.10pm..Thanks Deardear and his er-jie for sending me HOME! hahas
TODAY!I LOVE CALAMANSI FRUIT JUICE! Why? As it smell fragrant and nice as it has the odor of a tangerine. Last of all, it is quite sweet and a bit of sour.
I am currently alone at home. My Daddy,Mummy and Sister is working together today. My brother just went out for a ride with his bicycle. *tsk tsk*
*Rotting at home TODAY*
In the morning at around 10.45am, My brother and I went to MacDonald at Bukit Panjang Plaza to have our breakfast. At around 11.30am, We went back Home.
My favourite fruits for this few weeks is Persimmon [柿子]
If You don't know what is that, There is a picture below that will show you what is that.

Due to last Saturday, after finishing working. Daddy drove Mummy and Me to Giant @ Sunshine Plaza to buy some groceries. We brought 20 Persimmon at a price of 5 for 1.45. & Home sweet Home! YAY! We can eat 2 or 1 persimmon a week!!!
Tired! Maybe I will Nap for awhile later!!!!
I want to drink soup For dinner today! Just soup will do??!!! Arghhh! Hope got soup! =)
Ciaos
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu