Hello!Let me do a review about yesterday! =)Yesterday, I Meet up with Yii and Michelle at Bukit Panjang Plaza. After which, we took bus 960 to Bugis. Throughout the bus journey it was Fun... Chit chat,and see the scenery!
When we reached Bugis, we slack and walk around Bugis area. Like: Bugis street, OG, Iluma, etc.. We went around the area to plan and decided what restaurant we going to eat for Dinner.
Finally,at around 7pm++ Hui Ping reached. We went to Ebisboshi Shotengai at Iluma to have our dinner.. This is what we eat for dinner: Salmon nabe Udon (Michelle), Tempura Nabe Udon (Yii), Karamiso Ramen (Me),Salmon Set (Hui ping).
Their restaurant webbie : http://www.ebisboshishotengai.com
After Dinner, We headed to Suntec. Slack , play arcade (catch machine) and walk around and took bus 700 Home =)
Reached home before 10.30pm =)
Today!I didn't plan to go out today, feel like resting at home. Unless, there is people finding me out but depend on going where. If not, I wont go out today!!!!
R-E-S-T-I-N-G D-A-Y!
WEEKEND!!!!!
Hais, Next week is the last week of my holiday! I didn't really enjoy well in this holiday =x hahas
Ciaos!
Labels: iTtakiImasuu