Hello!
I Woke up at 11am today. I had cooked Spinach bee hoon soup for my breakfast/ lunch!! It is yummy. Not much ingredients inside the soup, It had only 1 cup of spinach, around 1 cup of bee hoon, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 bowl of water. BLAND RIGHT? But nice! hahas.. I need to eat bland food now. If not, it is not good for my health.. ( I don't really like food that is too salt or sweet for me to eat....)
Around 2.30pm went to BBDC ( Bukit Batok Driving Centre) to top up and booked my theory lesson. My Basic theory lesson is on this coming Saturday (afternoon) and Monday ( late afternoon - evening ). My Sister saw two of her friends at the Driving centre.. They just got themselves enroll. hahas.
At 3.10pm, My sister and I walked the the way up (From BBDC )to West Mall! The Sun was so blazing.. hahas what a nice feeling when I feel the heat! =x
Tomorrow, I think I will be going to help out with my Father and Mother! If not they will work till so long and so tired! hahas.. Stay at home also bored.
I miss Deardear a lot.. Weekend!!!!!! Faster come please...
Okay, I better go and study my book now. see yahs
CIAOS
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu