Hello!Just realise that I had not been blogging.. My last entry was stop at last Tuesday. I will do the 1 week review here! hahas =)
Wednesday. 25 Nov 2009. I went to school and home as usual. At around late afternoon, I went to Deardear house in the evening till night.Home sweet home at around 10.30++pm. Was super happy that day!
Thursday. 26 Nov 2009.I went to school and home as usual. At around late afternoon went to tanglin mall with my brother,Samuel to exchange his thing at the bicycle shop.
After that, at around 7pm went to find SPYS at BPP =) Spend time together till around 9.30pm and we went home =)
Friday. 27 Nov 2009.It was a holiday! Never went out on this day as..... hahas so I was at home the whole day long! =x
Saturday. 28 Nov 2009.Yay! My mummy Birthday .. Went to SS with my sister, Our task is to help our mother to buy some grocerys. After that, went home to put the grocerys and went to Balmory to take our cake!!! Hahas
Celebrated my mummy birthday after she came home that day! =)
Sunday. 29 Nov 2009.Yepyep! Yesterday, Went to Deardear house. His Dajie and her son, maid was there too =) hahas.. ahh, Aden was there tooo!!! He is so cuteeeee! hahas.
I reached home at around 11.15pm yesterday!!
Monday. 30 Nov 2009.Went to school as usual. After school, I went to CCk and Bangkit to do some errand works today! hahas =)
In the afternoon, I take a nap till 7.15pm. My sleep was awoke by my brother! He come into my room and disturb me from my sleep! roarrrr..
Yesh! My sister Ipop Touch had arrived! =) So nice..
Especially the 2 lines of encraving =x
Ohh! TML I Don't have class = no school.. YAY!! hmm..
Nevermind, I go play my fb games now. Ciaos.
See ya!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu