Hello!!
Reviews on yesterday.
I went out with JJ in the afternoon to catch two movies of same genre but really, those two movies are on the different spectrum ends. We watched Halloween 2( I haven watch Halloween 1 on dvd) and Pandorum. One is on horror and another is on thriller. Halloween 2 isn't really on horror actually. it's actually kind of a mind-playing movie which piques on your guts to watch those gruesome murder. But it's better than final destination. Pandorum on the other hand is something which is mysterious and ventures onto your curiosity on what will happen next in the movie and why did it happen. So the overall ratings for the two movies are exciting and thrilling.
After the movies, we went to eat at Toastbox. I can only say that the curry chicken was very meagre and it's not really that filling. But nonetheless, that serves as dinner for the both of us with JJ having supper at 4.00am to fill up the meagre portions given to him earlier in the night.
After which, it's home sweet home for us both. Sweet~~~
Signing off.
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu