Hello mina-san.
I am so tired today.
This Saturday! Why this Saturday? Cause I can get to see my beloved!
I am going to be dead already. The subject Calculus is very complicated! I don't know what is teacher is trying to teach.
Anyway. I am eager to watch MoMo love (桃花小妹) drama. Hope it is broadcast on the television.
I am sorry that I forgot my maple password my friend. I will try to revive my password as soon as possible.
Roarr! I am mad about my spectacle. It keep giving me problems, likes :
- The spectacle is easily loose.
- The spectacle is out of shape.
How I wish my spectacle is fine and not so problematic..
Tomorrow is Thursday, My lesson going to start and end at 9am - 4pm. It going to be a long day...
Oh my god! I saw my ex-colleague at Ten Mile just now. I was shocked to see her! LOL. Nice she never changed at all, just that she had a longer hair now! =) hope to see her soon.. =)
okay. I done with my posting. I going offline mode now. Ciaos!
Reply:clara : Hello Lover. Thanks for your Tagged!
`-PEITING: Hello PeiTing. I am fine. I will take care! =)
lara : Hello Lara. Thanks for your Tagged!
joejoe : Hello JoeJoe meimei. Thanks for your Tagged!
dara : Hello Dara. Can you type english language? I don't understand what you type =) Thanks.
angheidi : Hello Heidi cousin. Thanks for passing by =)
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu