Hello Mina san!
Oh My God! I am in school having Computer System Practical Lesson now. The lesson was not that bored just that I had been 4 tables apart from my friend, Nina... I am feeling freaking bored and tired now...I had No energy now..wanted to go home now to rest..
Still got around 1 hours 6 minutes to 4pm. Such a long time.
HOW?!?!I think only Thursday will make me feel more tired then usual. 4pm!!!!
I'm going to build up my English language soon. As, my English language is not that good. Hope I can excel my English!
Later, I am going for a run with my Sister... Hope the sky doesn't rain later, If not we will be postpone the run! =x hahas..
Arghh.. I going to buy contact lens soon! Buy 4 Pairs? Or 3 Pairs? or buy 1 box( 6pairs)
1 pairs is $20.. If I buy 1 box. will there be any discount? I never buy 1 box of contact lens before... Maybe by 1 box is good?? Maybe....
okay, see ya!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu