Hello Min-san!
5 hours 30 minutes Before.. I was at Dear house =)
5 hours 30 minutes later ( NOW) .. I was online Playing Facebook games with Dear.
Hahas time files so FAST!
Tsktsk.. Hope time faster Pass more quicker! Many people will think I mad. As people want to slow down time and stay at that the particular moment.. But I was different, I want the time to pass so quick that I can grow up faster.. hahas..
Looking forward to my future that make me want to drag forward the time to 3-10 years after .... Hahahas..
Listen to 西野カナ - もっと (Kana Nishino) song now. It is a nice Japanese song. I like the piano part!
Kana Nishino song recommendation:
西野カナ - もっと
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBxJ-aKtMcE&feature=related
西野カナ - 君に会いたくなるから http://www.youtube.com/watchv=wDlkbXJiBAg&feature=related
If I go HVM I wanna try to look out for Her song albums...
Now, My brother is cooking my Korean maggie mee.. Hahahas Hope he wont finish up my other 3 packets of korean maggie mee....... >..< - Pray hard -
Okay, I go check on my Facebook (cafe world) application before I logging off from laptop. =) see ya....
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu