Hello !
I'm having headache now. The pain of the headache is killing me...
Argh! Hate sake! - Laugh out Loud- .
School reopen today! So tired today.
hmm..
today lesson quite fun as nothing to do in the 1st day of school reopen.... SO WE USE COMPUTER! lols.
Played FB games, plurk, surf internet, blog, youtube video, listen song, SMS till lesson end today at around 12pm!!! hahas.
After lesson, I accompany Nina went to VIVO city to buy Ipop Nano. =x
OMG RICH.. $$200++ sia.. -ENVY- Envy but I wont buy. As I don't need mp3/4 now... haha.
MISS MY DEAREST! Hope he message me soon..
Miss the times that we can meet 2-3 time a week...
hehe.. I like mad person...
I want to buy new pump shoes. My black pump like going spoilt .. Love pumps shoes. As It is easy, comfort, matchable for any type of clothes? & quite causal? hahas
By the way, Thanks Vera for helping me to made the payment.. So grateful that she help me. hahas!! Thank a lots...
They had received the payment and I need to wait for around 4 to 6 week after the spree closed.. YAY! (hope no re-stocking!!!)
Yesterday!Yesterday went out to Jurong point with Joejoe and Krystal.
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu