Hello!Exam today!
I finally can relax! Yay! 1 month don't know how many days holiday! =)
hmm.. Argh! I never exercise I become fat lurh. !! ( >.< ) not happy lurh. Want to slim down slim down!
Yup yup! This Friday also ! hahas
hmm.. I wan to go swimming and faster slim down .. Maybe 1 week 2 time of swimming in my holiday? hahas (If I free) lols! roar!
I feel like going to do manicure for my fingernail?? or I do myself! I want nice nice de!!!! But I confirm cant do nice nice de ! I am so bad at that ! hahahs
Oh sudden have a urge to draw something! lols
what to do tomorrow? roar.. Hen jiu mei you see dao dear lurh.. Miss him a lots a lots!
ARGH!!!!!! I wan to Trim my hair and cut my fringe! My hair Now look very messy and ugly worx!! I wan long long hair now~1 faster long leh! haissss.. If march that time I never go cut my hair to short! my hair now is long long de ! roar! baka baka !!!!
Eyeeeer! think of it now is quite a pity lurh. Now I really need to wait for a long time to wait for my hair to grow really long! hahahas! ohhh..
Now! The problem I should care now is my weight problem ~~! argh! I put on weight lurh! howhowhow~! got a way to slim down within one month a not??
I think I will eat bland bland de food lurh! hahahas and dont eat fast food a lot. I think I put on weight now days is because I go ut with friends We go eat Macspicy alot of time bah hahas =x last 3 to 4 week! LOLS!
ohhh.. tsktsk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO........................................
Bbye Buuuu!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu