Hello!'tsk tsk'
Boredddd.. what to do? Why this holiday so boredd?
'haisss..'
Is like.. I have been watching TV , animes , msn chatting , listening songs and blogging? eat and sleep. roarr... hahas
=x eeek! argh.. Sunday don't feel like helping. Hope there is someone that can help me to work ..Thus,I don't have the needs to go this weeks or this holiday! hahas.. rest rest!
Been sleeping alot in this holiday.. sleep at around 1am then 11am wake up tml =x??? maybe hahas.. 10hrs of sleep! but I sleep more then that.. as in the late afternoon I still take 2 or 3 hours nap =x hahahhahas.. isshhhh..
I love with Violin ... Hope Jojo's(my sister) learn lurh can teach me how to play it.. =) keke..
'Arghhhhhhh!' something happen to my phone again!
Just now, I unplugged my phone from the charger.. then it auto shut down?
I try to on it. It can't on..
I take put battery and put it back..
Try to on it... This time can.. hmm.. maybe is dusty ??
But not this problem bah??? cause.. my phone had the problem of auto-shutting down! =x shut down without my permission!!! 'isssshhh'
Maybe be going to spoilt again! Faster next year around February/March/April.. So I change a new phone! roar..
I must take care of my body well lurh.. =x always feel like going sick! My immune system and health is not good!! As.. I did not eat enough vegetable and fruit in one day! haisss... due to mummy help daddy out.. No nice nice home cook that is cooked by my mom.. 'arghhh' have is have but not everyday! arghhh.. I need to settle my own breakfast and lunch my own.. I hate buy outside food alot! I prefer home cook! hahahs ..
HOME COOKING ROCK!!!!!
I miss JJ alot! ahhh... howhow?? hahahas no how!
Btw
'ahhh' dec faster come! I going cosplay! yay! hmmm.... FUN WORX!
Hoho. My sister had brought the costume. But not the straw slipper. waiting for the arrival to reach Singapore. hmm..
Been watching Maid deka - 女仆刑警 ep 11 now!
ARGH ending!!!!!
I love detective show.. keke..
I now dont have the mood to sleep yet..
maybe is due to the nap I take just now ahhahas....
okay, off I go to watch my show!
Bbye Buuu~!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu