Hello! I have not slept yet!!!!! =)
My eyes are still wide open..hahas =x
'tsk tsk'
I went causeway point to watch the movie 'The ugly Truth' with my Clique, since the preview on the TV makes it looks interesting. It was a pretty nice and sweet show to watch, with a little mixture of comedy and matured themes which I do not recommend all those who are innocent in the inside to watch. This is to prevent any contamination to your pure heart.
Anyways, We later proceed to Yoshinoya for our dinner. We had small chats throughout the dinner, just to keep ourselves updated within our clique. Though we had small talks, dinner time was short and we continued our play-time at the void-decks of the HDB flats near Causeway Point.
After which, we went to Bukit panjang Plaza, and the purpose?
To buy a birthday Cake for my brother. Yep..It's his birthday today and he is 16 this year! Time flies....
The cake was from Four Leaves, topped with lots of chocolate glanche and had a hazelnut wafffle-like base which makes the cake taste like kinder-bueneo. Thanks to my clique for the recommendations. My family likes it a lot and we enjoyed the cake-eating session. Hahas... =)
I'm feeling pretty tired Now..
Guess I'll help mummy do house chores tomorrow and try to keep my house sparkling clean.
My house is a little bit messy and things are not in their proper place. It is hence my job to keep them all in order and presentable (I guess).
So long~~~
...............................................................
Okie Bbye Buu!~
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu