YOSH! Yesterday! Went to school as per usual.
Then .. go home at 1.30pm.
But..... I took bus and train to Chua Chu Kang mrt and meet Dear! After we meet, we went to ate Sakae Sushi.. and buy food for my meimei and didi.
After that we Lrt.ed home =) I reached at 3.15pm =)
Then in the late afternoon at around 4.45pm I take a nap =)
Hmm.. at night we to Bukit Batok Temple to pray pray! =) Fun Fun =x and off to sleep at 11.30pm =)
Today!
Wake up at 9 am or rather 10am as I laze on my bed just now for 1hours! hahahas =x oh my god! ..
Now I frying nuggets! And cooked SPAGHETTI with my sister! YAY!
Haisss don't know today got go out a not! =x Oh...
Bu Zhi Dao lurh!! argh! >...<
Now the weather is grey! like going to rain like that =x roar! nice ahh cold cold later! lols!
I Dont think that today I will go and meet dear dear! =) lol see how it goes later bah! maybe have maybe not!
Ohh Yay finally rain lurh!!! hahahas=x
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu