What I do during these 3 days...
Thursday!After CAD Phase Test.went to Lot one find Dear @ 6.15pm. Eat dinner together and Watch 7.30pm movie ( Where got ghost)..
Then home sweet home =)
Friday!Yesterday.
I Went to school as normal. Yesterday, no pe lesson so Waited for Vera class to come out and go home together.
I Take bus 963 and Alight at Bpp bus stop.
Meet and Go BPP with yii.When we reach there we Walk around the shopping mall.
Went to Macdonald and buy MacSpicy Takeaway.
Then Home sweet home!
At night around 8.45pm went to Senja clinic see doctor. =) then around 9.15pm Home sweet home.
yesterday dear so late then off work. =x ahh!
Around 12pm went to sleep!!!!
Today! Saturday!Wake up at around 10am. using lappy now. Check out whether I can view my blog and blog anot. YAY! can view lurh.. That XiiaoSnow93 aka Rachel. Finally no problem lurh!!
Today dear got duty! ohhh. tsktsk. Must be a tiring day today for him!
hmm.. maybe later going to expo.!
hahahs
so Ja Mata nehs!
bb!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu