Saturday!! 22 August 2009Just came back home not long ago.
Today went out with Joanne(my sister), My sister 2 friends (Yi lin and Cherry) to around changi road. One Japanese Primary school. They held up Japanese Summer Festival. reached there at around 6pm and we reach home at around 11.30pm =)
hmmm... today we missed the time as the yukata costume. =( cause they had rented out all their yukata at there=x ahh... sobsob .. so nice .. wahaha nvm lurh..
anyway. I think I might join my sister and her friends for the cosplays during the dec cosplay event =x LOL! but I cant confirm yet. as I still not sure whether I am free that time?! hmmm.. Today spent around 50 dollar at the festival. =x Hmm brought a bag which cost 30 bucks. It is nice! so I brought it will JOJO friends she have the white I have the yellow colour =) keke..
Now It's raining =c eeek!
Tml I gotta work! ahhh changed places agn! 3rd time liao. haisss... =x eeek!!!!!!!!!
nvm lurh! what to do! is daddy allocated the places de! so cant choose! LOL! anyway also cant choose what so don't even think about of changing even I can choose I also won't changed! =)
Hmmm.. gotta rest now~! so see yah soon!!!!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu