Hello!!~
I'm GETTING BORED!!!
Went to school as usual. As usual got Monday blues.. haiss..
Argh! I didn't know that Dear have duty. After he sms and say that he is busy .. I go count the dates and !!!! IT IS TODAY! =x then next message come... ask me do I know that he is on duty today... =x wah.. BINGO ! >..< he was on duty today =x tsktsk..
This Saturday also =x and next Saturday also!!!... sobsob nvm lurh.. Poor dear.. confirm tired after duty!!!
Today.. Dont have Lspd lesson. Thus, can go home early...
But.. Fahmi, Nina and me never go home.. We train.ed down to orchard Mrt.
Went to ION shopping mall, Wisma Atrium , Ngee Ann shopping mall. Far east plaza.
Accompany Nina to Far east plaza cut hair. =) then shop after her cuts.
Then went/reached home at around 6pm =)
=x ohhh... Tired! Haiss.. don't feel like going for project on Wednesday! =x ohhh
Sian lurh.. I dont have the mood to study lurh. I dont know whyye I dont have even a bit of motivation to study at all. Even if I study I can't get all the notes into my brain!!! haissss.. I need to study and I want study now! Exam coming soon. and also holiday.. thus, I can no longer laze around anymore.
Haisssss... Project Project Project. TOOO MANY PROJECT HAVEN FINISH SIA!! EP , PROJECT, CAD . ROAR! when will I able to finish .. ?? haisss soon end of AUGUST already. I still haven finish ... sobsob.. GOD can help me??!! SAVE ME FROM MY PROJECT PLEASE! I AM SO TIRED OF PROJECT.ssss!
Currently eating apple now. And My leg hurt. I dont know I get myself scratches.. and my leg now got a big patch of scratch.. skin being scratched off.. omgomg.. maybe I scrub to hard again? tsktsk.. Noob of me! haisss hope can heal well. After I got attracted by scrub.ing my leg become ke lian liao lah!!! red red one and even hurt the skin there roar!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I over SCRUB! OMGOMG !!!!!!! sobsob! PAIN SIA >..
Okie lah. Tired to post more. See yah again soon! byebye!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu