Hello!Tsktsk.. Dear today DUTY! =x hmm..
When to school early today to the LSPD project thingy. @ 10am
Then 1pm go lesson =x and at around 2.40pm take excuse/ leave to go down to Sim Lim town buy the Metal plate for the project.
So I and Nina, bus.ed and train.ed down to Bugis Mrt. Then walk up to Sim Lim Tower.
After That we went to search for the shop that sell this=x ohhhh..
After buying, we went to bugis street and walkwalk.. and accompany My friend ,Nina Shopping =) haha she rich ahh.. brought 2 clothes but she owe me money =x
LOL.. hahas But overall... She really rich!!! ( Rich then me=x)
then went home.. BUS.ed home!~
So sad. Dear hand phone plan is not student plan if not can unlimited sms with me =x haisss hahas but never mind lurh. I must tahan bah =)..
I wan to be Lion bak.. Or rather Human sia.. Nina dont change my type already lurh. I am a Trainer!!!! I am Human !! I trained The pet cor DOLPHIN!!!! hoho !!!!!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NINA u pet is FAHMI LURH NT ME ALREADY! U BETTER TRAIN UR PET WELL!!!! Hohoho... YAYAYAYAYAAY
=x Bored dao yao si ah. so I go offline lah.. BB
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu