HELLO!Today and Yesterday was a tiring day!
Yesterday!went to sch as normal.
went home early.
went to Bpp at 8.30pm
buy Long john silver eat as supper
Type my report (project) till 3.45am then sleep.
TODAY!wake up late today.
when I wake up, I am late for school!! ohhh
reach school at 11.45am =x ahhh..
Then hand up my project!
ohh now I not enough sleep sia.
Hmm.. YAY!
It's raining , it raining ! YAY!
Hmm. I found my blog too detailed about something. soon I will edit again! hoho.
Edit as in make the thing private to myself!
tsktsk. SOOOO COLD NOW~!
Okie bb!
REPLY:yii: L0ls. I know you that day will end school late .. hahas
so nvm. I never angry with you lurh. so dont worry! LOL! yea. The shelter bus is at carpark. but idk that day, no matter hw i walk will end up at giant=x
LOLS!