Hello!Just now reached home at around 12.30pm.
Hmm.. Yesterday,(Thursday 13 august 2009)!
School as per normal. After school, went to Dear house at 7.25pm till 12pm =x LOL!
Okieokie. Then Edit and changed my blog Skin.
I still must say! My Blog skin is best viewed by Mozilla FireFox.
My skin can be see in Internet explorer but not so good .. =)
keke.. I like normal and plain skins! I don't intent to changed skin for the time being as I had found a suitable skin for my blog now.
This skin I haven edit and sort out the for 3 days =x finally done! roar...
Hmm..
12 August 2009After school. Went Jurong point with Nina to buy the screws for our project the watch 6pm with My didi, My Friend (Nina) and Me =x then went home at around 11pm =x
LOL! nice leh. hmmm...
OMGOMG I nowdays sleep so late. Omgomg tsktsk. i going sleep now. Blog again Later =)
Byebyeeeeee..
I missess my dear alots alots Now!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu