Hello!hmm.. Today! nth usual.
Ahhhh today Dear call me when I go for my lunch =) hahas Misssss him lurh... maybe sat or fri then we meet mus see lurh.. cuz tml he got work till 5.30 dk will meet mah hahahahhas ohhhhh... Misses and missses him alot.
okay.. Back to topic. To school as usual. came back home as usual. (bus.ed bus 14 and mrt and lrt home.) kekeke
Okieokie. Papa and Mama home early today ahahahas.. Hmmmmmmmm sian lurh hao wu liao worx...
Hmmm. anyway. tml friday..... maybe can go home early ahhahahahas... Hope so.. hmmm................................................................... so early so home can do wad nehx???? do some shopping??? Sleeping????? going out????
go swimming???? go gyms?????? hmmm... dk what is the plan for tml ... ohh.. wan swimming but sian leh.. Leg got blister due to i scrub tooooo hard =x ohhhh.......... hmmmmmm... muz wait for it to heal... =x kekekeke. never mind then.. I wan watch FINAL destination 4. hahahhahas I wan watch 3D de movie can feeellll ahahahahhahahahs Okie I go bath lurh see yah ..
REPLY?::wanntwo3: Hi 5 man .. ohh see lah Nina. She dun want to train him well that whyye he anyhw =) Lols
Ayuna: Lawls. I human Lurh. U pet is fahmi already! not me!!!!! roar!!!!!! see wan also agree with me .. what can eu do......
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu