Hello!~
Hmm.. Yesterday =) 1 August 2009I went to Dear house in the morning till 11.30pm then reached home!? hahahas =x hmmm..
Watched Departures (dvd) at dear house yesterday =) it is a nice movie.. hahas ..
Then was car.ed home =) Gotta thanks to his er.jie for sending me home =) tqstqs!! =) Love you! >..<
hmmm... YAY!!! I can stop thinking about pet society anymore! .. Now, I had decorated my pet society till so nice =x hmmm.. It's rather simple decoration. =x okie.. Whatever. I Don't care about it anymore. =x
Okieokie..
Today!!!Woke up at 6am today!!!!
Went to bukit batok area and help daddy out.. =)
hmmm... so tired the whole day =x Hmmm.. ahhhh... maybe carry tooo much heavy stuff tooo hard now abit muscle aches. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i think can train muscle if I keep do this ... HHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAS!!!! =)
Omgomgomgomgomg tml schhoooolllllll!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY next monday No schoool!!!!!! YAY!!!! OHHHHHH!!!!! HI 5 man!!!!!
Okie offline!!!! LATER or TMl muz find my beloved friends Vera to help me on something!!! ohhhh must see if she can help me anot ....Omgomg
Ahhhh leg cramp!!! =x tsktsk oohhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!
ANYWAY!!! MY MONTH JUST CAME HOME WIT MY FAVORITE WATERMELON!!!! I GOING EAT MY MELON NOW!!!! YAY ... WATERMELON WAIT FOR ME!!!~
Okie offfline!!~~~~~
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu