HELLO!~!!Argh!
As Usual, I woke up early and went to work. Nothing much had happen during I work.
Recently I don't have enough sleep! I am totally TIRED! =( sad sad.
Why am I so tired!!!
'tsktsk~!' Maybe it is because of staying up so late, therefore, I sleep late and wake up early! L0Ls!
Haisss.. I need acrylic and wood for my Project! ahhh! & I haven even think of what to design only after I buy that 2 things. I had an idea in mind. But don't knw the wood is it suitable for my idea. =)
Feel like buying the items by tml! If not, I really don't have enough time to do my Ep projects.
I still have Project (project) and Project (report) haven done =x And the date line for submission is End of this month =x which is next Monday ( 31th August 2009) ! =x
ahhh!!! RUSHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How how! hope everything can finish up before the day of submission!!!
I go take a Nap!!!!! I am sooo tired!
After 5 hours!!!Just woke up not long ago!
At Dear call me!
We chat for awhile.
After the call, He back to sleep again! =x
ahhh whyye he sleep!!!! ahhh
Now I am on MSN chatting with friends. ( Nina, Vera, Syazawann, Fahmi)
Haiss..
I intend not to go school tml.
But, I suddenly remember I have MCS lesson =x
So no choice, but to go school tml.
ahhh. How how? Dear say he will accompany me go buy on Tuesday. But I have EP lesson on Tuesday. Ahhhh... and only Daiso have that wood I want =x don't know what to do.
Aiyah, I go buy myself bah. No matter How I say also no use... No one want to accompany me to buy.(Excluding Dear).
I felt that now days I flare up my temper alots =(
Mummy say I will rise my voice when ever I talk to her sometime. didi also. Maybe because others people made me angry! & I bring home my temper back home too and flare at my family.....ahhh sorry mummy and family and Dear.
But those people really need to do those kind of things and make me pissed off . then later, I flare my temper at them they not happy. Then Both party Not happy. Why need to do that kind of thing that is unnecessary. People not happy already you still continue you think is happy ah? No Logic right? I flare at them got problem ah? Who ask those people make me flare at them. Knew that I be not happy or angry or Pissed off.. then jolly well Don't anyhow nag or say or irritated me.
I had that bad temper is not all of ur's fault meh?.. If don't want to see me or rise my voice at you. why cant your just jolly well don't care my thing tooooo MUCH! or Don't push your luck too much on me! roar!
ahh seriously! I really don't know why those people really need to do that kind of stuff and make my temper and mood destroyed!
Aiyah! I don't want to say. I don't want to spoilt my mood later....
Nidda Go to sleep again! HOHOHO!
okieokie.!!!!! see yahs!
off and Went to bed!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu