Hello!Ahh I have slight headache now! I
Think I tooo stress ahh! Stress over alots of thing. =x ohhh..my tiennn...
Anyway,My brother is sick. =x
Doc give him 3 day Mc he dun wan.
He go asked the doctor to give him 1 day is enough.
Now he regret for not taking the 3 days MC haha =) too bad lurh.
Ohh. I don't know what to to post today.
Don't know why I keep throwing my temper ..
Or
Not happy over thing..
Omg lurh. That cant be possible? Am I stress? Or?? haiss..
Nvm.. Try to cool down bah=x ahhh that all I can do!
REPLY!---xEMOx3 : Hello Aiai, How are you? =) You still playing maple??
Yii:
Hello Yii!
I am relaxing now! =) tQs!
hmm. regarding That Is fun! =)
But eu know who I refer?
Ya, I go IMM alone yesterday.
Cause I pek cek of asking ... lurh. =)
Btw..I never pek cek eu ahh..
But eu know is who..
LOL! =x
But Went I want to go Home.
I almost lost..
Cause I cant find the place that the shelter bus is . =x
Hahas.
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu