Hello!Sorry My Friends that I flare my anger or attitude to you. =x Haiss.. don't know whyye now day my attitude so bad sia. Hmm.. okay.
Today start school as usual. nth much.. hahas
Hmmm.. today school is interesting as .. TODAY WE WENT TO THE WHOLE SCHOOL PLACE TOILET JUST to search for a toilet that have toilet paper. hahas. In the end we waste around 40mins to search and we went to the headquarter toilet. ... hahas
Okieokie...
Haisssss... whyye My parent so werid thinking de=x I dk what to say sia.. I now 19 year old and I know what am I doing !!! roar
She werid sia.. Or other all werid. When I mention overnight or stay out late ANSWER given was a NO! haisss... what kind of reason is this? haisss.. this is whyye I cant stay out too long. even 10pm haven reached they will sms or call me weather I was coming home or going come home mah... roar... Cant i have my own freedom. as Long as I know my limit jiu okay lurh what!!!!!!!!
Haissss... I am 19 Liao leh.. Do I need to get every single permission from them then They say no jiu no ? yesh jiu yesh? like a three years old kid. roar.. what the hell sia.. roar... Aiyah fed up... I given up on asking that question lurh.. I think even i age 20-25 years old they also wont let me stay out or wad de.. roar.. suck sia everything... thinking so werid .. they can stay out when they young whyye cant we ... reason and thing is all the same what and They main thing is I not doing wrong thing outside or what whhyye need to scare and control so much sia... Oh my tien.. haissss... bu zhi dao liao lah... alll my friend around the same age as me all can stay out or overnight whyye my family doesnt let? werid .. suan lurh.. I think I dun think about this anymore as I know the answer is NO whyye do I need to waste my energy for it.. And ur also will / and should knw that I will go chalet but nt over night or over stay as U KNOW IS IMMPOSIBBLE FOR ME .. SO DUN AS ME WEATHER I CAN OVERSTAY ANOT.. ROAR!!!!!
PEK CEK>.< My attitude is bad.. haisss.. nvm suan lurh.. roar.. roar......
BB
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu