Hello!Today so good! hmm.. No MSC lesson, therefore, When dating with dear dear today!
Meet him at 2pm at Somerset Mrt but he late due to overslept. keke He reached at around 2.40 pm keke.
Then when to Cineleisure orchard watched Obsessed @ 2.50pm =) keke
Then movie obsessed is Nice! keke It the end the Woman who like that guy DIE!! keke
After movie went to HMV building to eat Mac then went to HMV walk around 1 hours 30 min +++++ find DVD's we brough 200 plusplus dollar = 9 dvd ahhh alot is horror dvd movies =x cuz I wan watch horror like ghost then dear buy it for me to watch ahahahahs =x hope faster can go his house to watch ahahahhas! YAY! FASTER FASTER!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... then TRAIN.ed home at around 7.30pm to 8pm keke forgot what time hahahs =x ....nvr notice the time properly just now =)
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
Okie offline =)
Reply:Nina: LOLS! Yea I can be violent if I want to! But I don't want to!!.. hahahs =) keke.
Joejoe: Your welcome =)
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu