Hello!Oh! It is so early and now I am doing the posting of my blog =)
IT IS 8.28 AM NOW! Lols =)
My Stomach still feeling a bit of pain now since 7.20am ! Oh my god! 'tsktsk' PAIN!~
Hmmm.. ahhh today 5.30pm go home again =x so sian worx !
Most of my lesson all end so late =x So tired! ahhhhhhhh!
Anyway! later going to meet SPYS! YAY! don't know how long never see them lurh. around 3 weeks? or 4 weeks? ever since the last ECP pinic in the holiday! =) keke.
Feeeling so Tired ahh! whyye the weather so nice de! It never fail to make me feel so sleepy! ROAR! LOLS going 9am in 26 more mins and the sky like going to rain like that =x LOLS! Nice one!
Hmmm.. kkies I think I going to school Soon ! Buai buai! See yah's!
...............................................................................
Reply's!Joone: Yea. I forgot! I must go try out all the password that is in my mind later or soon =x Anyway I am really 91 years old! I look so old! LOLS! like ah ma sia! =x omgomg and I got stm =x tsktsk! JKJK . hmmm I forgot the password becuz, I did not rmb the password when I do the acc =x LOLS
Janet: Hello Janet meimei! How your exam? Are your exam all finished? =) JiaYou's!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu