Hello!Just now 8.30pm pass Michelle Money =) keke ..
Anyway, today lesson as usual. But later around 12.20pm when to town. Hahahas =) ahhhh I wan watch final destination 4 ahhhh more Thrilling then Final destination 1,2,3 =) keke ... AHHHHHHHHHH~!
Hmm.. Dear now head pain pain =x Darling sicksick lurh hope he faster get well soon.
GET WELL SOON!!! =) Heal eu!
Ahhhhh! Tired lurh. Just now on the way back, I fall asleep In the bus 700 =x ahhahahas =x keke ....................................................
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Whyye I am keep making mistake in my work! I go break my red led lights wire leg! Omgomg.. how am I going to do! hope teacher will find me a extra red led light so I can replaced the spoilt one and do wire wrapping! keke.
Shyt! I feel so unwell! hate the weather so much. SO hot. I wish is cold! keke so Nice =) hahahs
Ohh lazy to post more OFFLINE!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu