Hello! Just came back home @ Around 11.30 pm ++ =)
Dear and his sister Drive me home =) keke. Hmm went to Dated at Dear house the whole day =) keke. ohh.. Around 12.41pm I reach dear house today =) keke! ahhh..
Hmmm! Eat quite alots today =x hoho. Fish and chips @ fish and co. Stingray and chicken wing for dinner / supper? and snack potato chips when watch dvd? LOLS !
hmmm..... nvm.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... anyway. I don't have money lurh. I officially declared that I am bu guo qian de siao hai! Omgomg ahhahahahahahahahahhahaha HOPE MONEY DROP DOWN FROM HEAVEN NOW!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!
Nevermind lah.! I also don't know what can I do when I don't have enough moneys! ohhh!!!
tsktsk now wait for my hair to dry! tsktsk still so wet due to I just wash !
Okie . I stop blogging . BB!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu