Harlow!Just came back home, Showered, eaten dinner. Now I am in front of lappy do blogging =)
Just now after school Bus.ed, Train.ed , Lrt.ed to Bukit Panjang Plaza with Nina =) We Then walk walk. Buy buy. See see. Talk talk. Then wait Michelle =) After she came we continue to walk again. till 7.15pm Then we headed home. Now I think Nina still On the way Home cause she stay at around AMK area. =)
Ahh.. Today Dear need to stay in =x eeek! hmmm.. Misses him.Ohh!!! I am feeling tired. And my friend (Nina) saw me fall asleep =x I think is the 1st time in my life my classmate saw it? hahahas .. I yawn the whole day. and falls asleep when attend MCS lesson.
Heng! The Chapter and the points that the teacher teach today is all from the textbook. So I can revise back from the textbook =) Cause I forgot to bring the Mcs textbook today so need to revise or read up . =x
tsktsk. End of Next month Is the dead date of PROJECT.
PROBLEM I am facing now is.. The AVG sensor like cant works.. as my cars does not even move at all. Tsktsk.. Dont know what to do now!!! ohhh!!!
HOWHOW???!!!?? Can someone help me with my project ahh!!! pekcek! =x
Later around 10pm I go sleep bah. Nothing to do also. Keke..
Saturday can see dao Dear lurh! YAY!! Okie offline =)
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu