Konnichi.wa ! =)Hmmm... Just wake up. Nothing to do?!!???!!!?
Sister , Brother went to school. Father resting on his bed. Mummy chatting on phone with grandmother. Thus,nobody at home accompany me to play!!!
Tsktsk.. sian ahh.. Dear got duty today =(
His 6 day one time duty finally come again. lols..
Dear, I got miss you de! Okay? hahas
Hope can see Dear again soon!
ARGHHH!!! =( Left 4 days to Holiday end. haissss...
ohhh.. I wan to go swimming but my sister not free ahh... damn it... Must wait for her =) kekekeke see I am a good sister. in fact I think I am not. LOLS.. hmmm.. I dunno whyye I am not. just feel that I am not that all.
Hmm.. I want to weight 40kg ahh.. And dun ask what is my weight now. ohh cause Idk bah. 49kg? LOL tsktsk hmmmm... diedie 9kg to lost. I dun care ahh I wan skinnny the better! but not under weight. LOLS
Reply! JANET [<3] : yosh! meimei yesh??? whyye eu zzzz? LOLS
victor : hmm.. hello! may i know who are eu? =)
Ps. I dun have strawberry shortcake. Are eu craving on it nw???? O.o
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu