HELLO!Went out @ 11.15 am to CCK then to Bishan (Junction 8) today with JoeJoe (HuiHui) Krist Janet Ben And Me! We watched Drag me to hell. =) (erm.. 2nd time watch the movie still abit shocked =x)
After movie end at around 3.45pm we slack for around 30=40min then we headed to Vivo @ Harbour front.
Go Vivo Lg shop to take my phone as This morning before I was about to went out, Lg sms say my Hp is ready to for collection. =)
Then we head.ed to kopitiam to eat. Then to Giant buy 2 cheese cake home =) and candy empire buy liquor chocolate =)

Then Train.ed home.. Reached home @ 8.30pm =)
Tsktsk.. Dear was sick now.. Hope he is fine soon! * give eu eat medicine* keke... ROar
hmm.. today talk to Krist, Janet and JoeJoe quite alot =x hahahas
Krist. Thanks for your gift. Thanks thanks ..
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalallaalaalalallalalalalala
Omg lah my stomach or intesting like gt problem sia.. dk lah i can feel a sharp pain at there. omgomg is it I eat wrong or wad=x zzz tsktsk Bu zhi dao lah hope faster get well .. hate the pain so much.
Here are some of the random pictures of today =)
Yoh.... look here Janet!

ehh.. she when back and sms.ed =x eeek!
LOLS I think Janet will be shocked why got her face here LOL .. Krist also take some just now I think she will post it up soon bah LOL!
okay. Just to say that I eat a slice of the cheese cake that I have brought just now.. Yummy!!!!!!
Hmm. offline now. See yah.
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu