=)
Hello!Ohh.. Went to Lot one twice in a day today..
Went to Lot one with my sister @ 11.30am to find my mummy at there and eat our lunch at there .
Then went back home at 2.30pm ..
At 5.15pm went to Lot one .. to wait for Dear off work and find me at Lot One Popular.
around 6pm he found me and we when to buy ticket. ( Transformers-Revenge of the fallen)
Then went to eat Long John Silver then went up to watch our movie..
After movie We LRT.ed home..
Reached My Lrt. Saw Daddy and Didi.. they went to pasa malam ..
Omigosh.. Haha Papa didi saw dao dear and I hoho..
They both 1st time see dao my dear =) hmmm... weird leh... I dk hw to say.. but qi fen hen qi guai.. hahahahahas.. Like 1st time see dao a person? LOL
then .... Okay .... nth liao..
LOL ... I think muz take time to let time see my dear One day.
okay.. Tired leh.. keke.. BOMB!!
Therefore, I got to go to sleep. SOON. My dear now I think he playing Dota with Friend bah .. keke.. JY. okie wan an then ..
Nites ...
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu