Hello!
In the morning! Went to Chua Chu Kang Statium Gym with Michelle and Nina
We at Gym from 10am to 11.45am. keke!
In the afternoon!After Gym, we went to Lot one! ( Eat and shop!)
My dear today took half day off! He waited me at lot one.
After meet up, I went off from my friend awhile and eat with dear at food court.
After eating, went to find Nina and Michelle. ( went to cotton on to buy things)
Then Went to school together .. we boarded Mrt
And Dear went to find his friends
THEN WE WENT SCHOOL!!!
In school!Ohh was sleepy! hahahas in class do some soldering for project..
In break time. went to co-op shop buy school tee=x keke with friends.
And Yay!! today teacher so good released us early! 4.30pm jiu let us off!!!
HoHO! goood !! YAY!! hahas...
At Home!Roar! Nothing much at home?
Surfing people blog ,
Do blogging,
Change my blog skin thing,
Msn,
...
WAITING FOR DINNER !!!!
ROAR!! HUNGRY! ahhh!!!! ROAR! hahas =)
Eyeeer! I want to find the first movie that I watched with my dear! But I forgot/dun know how to search hahas =x But I know there is confirm got ways to find dao the movie that we watch de! hahas =x eeek!
Nowadays, Meet dear so many time hahahas =) eeek! 3 time a week LOL!
keke.. even my friends also know what I will do after class sometimes =x LOL!
Eeek!.. Ohh!! Misses ..
Hmm... This Saturday going escape with Nina. Vera. Zhong Ying. Michelle. Me!
Ohh.. I forgot I must find out what time the escape open that day =x
keke!! lalala!!!
Btw WHHYE My Mozilla Firefox Cant see my blog de sidebar de heading??? OMG?
Nevermind hahahas=x ( Cause I will confirm find a way to slove the problem if not continue use cause I still can use Internet explore.)
Okay! I go eat dinner now!
Labels: ♥ ittakiimasuu